Spanish elegant square celebration of life funeral card template. Upload picture and enter your funeral information. That easy! You can print the card at home, send file to your local print shop, or share electronically with family and friends.
The funeral card is the size of a business card (2.5”x2.5”) but square shape.
If you have any questions on this item, please let us know. We speak English and Spanish.
EDIT YOUR ITEMS IN CANVA.COM RIGHT AFTER PURCHASING
- No waiting!
- You’ll have access to your item right after purchasing.
- No need to download any software.
- Personalize this item right in your browser.
- Personalize using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easy to use platform.
- Approve your proof immediately after personalizing, download and print.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 1 Spanish card template 2.5"x2.5"
- PDF file with instructions to access template
WHAT YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE
- Text, font, color and size
- Move around graphic elements and text
- Change background color
- Add your own text
- Upload your own image or logo
WHAT YOU CANNOT EDIT
- Change size and orientation of the template
- Edit the colors of the artwork
- Graphic elements are not editable
FULL EDITING POSSIBLE ON YOUR
- Personal Computer
NEED BASIC KNOWLEDGE
- Basic knowledge of the use of Canva is needed in order to make changes to the template.
CANVA IS FREE TO USE
- You will need to create a FREE Canva (canva.com) account to be able to make changes to the template.
- You can print on your home printer
- Go to a local photo center (Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, etc.)
- Use a local copy store (Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, etc.)
- Use a professional print shop (Vista Print, Overnight Prints, Sticker Mule, etc.)
- Please keep in mind when printing with different print companies or at home, colors vary slightly.
- This listing is a digital download only.
- Buyer edits online, downloads and prints.
- No physical item will be shipped.
- Mock-ups are for presentation purposes only.
- Picture on card is not part of the purchase, you will need to replace it with your own picture.